Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hello there! So I finally joined this century and got email, and created a facebook page, then I thought why not jump in with both feet and start blogging. I know that my family will love keeping up with things, since we all live such hectic lives!!! So just a little update about life for us. I live in Hyrum with my boyfriend Kham, and daughter Brinkley. We are also expecting a baby boy (Brenden) in December. I now work at Pepperidge Farms in production, Kham is a QA Supervisor at West Liberty Foods, and Brinkley just started pre-school. So I look forward to posting pics for everyone to see, and keeping everyone updated on life in Hyrum.

2 comments:

*Chelsey* said...

I can't wait! Maybe I'll know more about what's going on with your life via blog!!

annilee said...

O.k. keep the post coming sis!