Monday, October 13, 2008
So here is my new blog entry on the request of my lovely sister!! Life has not been to exciting lately, it has been busy but not exciting. Brinkley is loving school, and learning lots!! We also decided to keep one of our kittens, (the white one) his name is Powder. Kham and Brinkley both like him and he like them. However, he attacks me whenever i'm around, I still like him though. So I am starting to count down the weeks till Brenden is here. I have 10 weeks left, so that means to everyone else, that you have 10 weeks to get ready for Christmas!! So I will be posting some pictures soon, when I am not super tired and ready to sleep for the next 10 hours. So that might mean I won't get around to that till the first of the year. LOL!!! Happy Holidays to everyone!!! i will be looking at blogs for Halloween pics soon. Take care everyone!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummmm seriously have you checked the date of your last blog???? No more excuses. Please keep a girl informed! I want pics and lots of them NOW!!! And you say I'm bossy! I don't believe it!
Post a Comment